May 4-11, 2019
Anne Wanda Tessier – Ananda Yoga Canada
Restorative Yoga Retreat in the South of Italy
Slow down and enjoy the moment. Join Anne Wanda Tessier (E-RYT) for a luxurious week-long yoga retreat in the south of Italy. Enjoy daily yoga and meditation, workshops on the theme of mindfulness and slowing down, delicious vegetarian food from the region and excursions to nearby towns. Discover the art “di fare niente” (to do nothing) and take time to enjoy “la vita bella” in the sunny south of Italy. Enjoy a perfect balance of exploring the region, while also taking time to relax, restore and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. The retreat is hosted in a beautiful historic farmhouse, typical of the region of Puglia.
Cost (Canadian Dollars)
Shared triple room 1,530 CDN (Deposit $500)
Shared double room $1,750 CDN (Deposit $600)
Single room* $2250 CDN (Deposit $695)
– $125 savings if paid in full by Nov 30, 2018 / $75 savings if paid in full by February 20, 2019
– Only 3 rooms are dedicated to single occupancy. Book early to confirm your space.
– 1st payment (deposit) reserves your space.
– Only 16 spaces available
– Deposit is non-refundable
– Refunds less %25 up to 2 months before trip (less deposit).
– No refunds offered less than 1 month prior to trip
– Participants are responsible for personal travel insurance
– 7 nights accommodation at La Rosa dei 4 Venti
– 3 vegetarian meals per day, Fruits, snacks and teas
– 2 daily yoga classes (gentle, flow, yin, restorative)
– Daily guided meditations & workshops or Excursion to near-by market
– Yoga mats & props
– One Day Trip
– Optional day trips to Lecce, Matera, Ostuni Village, Pugliano al Mare, Alberobello
- Massages and other spa treatments, Flight, Airport transfers
Sample of Daily Schedule:
8:00: Morning Mediation
8:30 – 9:00: Light Breakfast
10 – 11:30: Gentle Hatha/Yin Yoga Practice
12:30 – 1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30 – 5:30 pm: (Free time/Day Trip/Yoga or Special Workshop)*
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Dinner
8 pm – 9:30 pm – Candlelight Restorative Yoga Practice (with Hot Stones)/Yoga Nidra/Yoga/Meditation
* Free Time: Explore Rosa dei 4 Venti, read, relax, go for a massage or hang out at the pool.
* Workshops: Savasana and the importance of finding clam, Mindfulness and Slowing Down, Meridian Yoga, Happiness Workshop/other.
* Day Trips: One day trip is included in the pricing. Optional day trips to Lecce, Matera, Ostuni Village, Pugliano a Mare, and Alberobello will be coordinated onsite with participants.
Day Trips, transfers and food organized and provided by Rosa dei 4 Venti. All Day trips will be booked on site.
Yoga, workshops, meditation services provided by Anne Wanda Tessier.
Spaces are limited. Travel arrangements and logistics by Life Travelled Well/Away by TTI TICO 4411872. Please contact Valerie Balderson firstname.lastname@example.org or 613 261 7147 to reserve your yoga retreat experience.